Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
This 2-day Webinar focus participants on the Essential Tools and Technique that allow projects to be managed successfully and deliver benefits to the stakeholders.
Through application of effective project management practices, processes and framework, it will help organization to establish a common language, better teamwork and allow project to deliver satisfactory results to the clients and optimal performance for the organization.
Participants will learn how to apply practical tools to align stakeholders, develop a realistic project plan, organize the project team and using the plan to guide effective execution of the project.
Programme Outline •Implement Effective Planning and Control of Projects •Organize Projects and Provide Appropriate Support •Create Interactive Project Teams across your organization •Identify and manage Risk
- 9.00am-11.00am: Module 1: Project Management Overview, Roles and Responsibilities, Stakeholder Management
- 1.00pm-3.00pm: Module 2: Project Management Functions and Essentials of Project Planning and Project Setup
- 3.30pm-5.30pm: Module 3: Project Breakdown and Organizing Project Team
- 9.00am-11.00am: Module 4: Establishing Project Schedule and Budget, optimization and baseline the project
- 1.00pm-3.00pm: Module 5:Project Control and Risk Management
- 3.30pm-5.30pm: Module 6:Project Leadership and Building High Performance Team
Dr. Sherman Ong is a Strengths Evangelist. His personal mission statement is Live Best; Leave Best! In the last 30 years, he has worked in three industry sectors, namely, Manufacturing (Aerospace and Defense), Information and Communication Technology, and Healthcare Industry Sector. From 1983, he...
An accomplished strategy and Lean Six Sigma consultant with proven track records in driving business performance and customer satisfaction in both public and commercial organisations. Highly regarded for expertise in leading consulting engagements, workshop facilitation, training and coaching. Pr...
Gavin Oh is the Senior Partner, COO and Managing Director of a consultancy firm. With more than 10 years of management experience and another 19 years in training and consulting, he is qualified in all aspects of business management. Gavin was involved with other organisations in supply chain and...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.