Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive Development Center.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Project managers are change agents: they take ownership of project goals and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Create a work breakdown structure describing your own project
- Creating schedules with activities and interdependancies
- Delineate, assign and accumulate resources and costs to a project
- Understand basic contract types and their ramifications
- Identify the important project metrics to be captured, measured and analyzed
- Relate project management methodology to project life cycles
- Aligned with national certification
- Taught by PMI-certified PMP® instructors
- Discern customer requirements
- Understand the human side of project management
- Perceive approaches for agile, iterative and adaptive environments
- Understand how to prepare for the PMP® or CAPM® Exam
- Online PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep included upon completion of Bryant PMC
Who should attend
- Experienced project managers or those currently working on projects
- Individuals new to project management
- Project management professionals seeking to remain current in their field and earn PMI certification.
- Any professional looking to more effectively manage projects