Who should attend
- (Level 1) Admin & Support
- (Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
About the course
Designed for a broad range of cross-functional personnel who support projects in the organisation. This programme aims to provide participants a basic knowledge and key concepts in project management. This understanding would help to create a common language in managing projects successfully within the organisation.
Benefits to You
This high level overview of project management provides organisation with an insight on how project management when done right can help to improve business performance and create customer satisfaction.
- How projects differ from normal operations and the benefits of performing tasks using project management techniques
- Key project management concepts in planning, executing and controlling a project
- Enabling project team to function effectively to deliver the project
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- The project management lifecycle
- How to plan a project?
- The project team communication
- How to effectively control a project
Gavin Oh is the Senior Partner, COO and Managing Director of a consultancy firm. With more than 10 years of management experience and another 19 years in training and consulting, he is qualified in all aspects of business management. Gavin was involved with other organisations in supply chain and...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.