Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Clarify expectations, define scopes, develop budgets and establish schedules with the skills and insights offered in this course. Physician leaders often find themselves in the role of project stakeholder, customer or end user, and this course will demonstrate ways to manage a project from each of those angles. Project Management will cover how to ask appropriate questions, holding project managers accountable and monitoring a project's progress through completion.
- Expectation, scope, budget and schedule management
- How a physician leader's individual tasks fit with and build on those of other team members
- Metrics to hold others accountable for bringing the project in on time and within budget
- Clarify expectations, define the scope, develop a budget and establish a schedule for successful completion of your project.
- Identify how your individual tasks fit with and build on those of other team members.
- Recall appropriate questions and use the right metrics to hold others accountable for bringing the project in on time and within budget.
Method of Participation
- To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity's post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
- Original Course Release Date: August 2012
- Course Review and Renewal Date: August 2015
- Course Expiration Date: August 2018
- Access to Course Expires: 365 days from purchase date of course
- Planner Disclosure: The planners (American Association for Physician Leadership® staff) for this activity have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
- Faculty Disclosure: The faculty for this activity have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
The American Association for Physician Leadership® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for physicians.
Trust the experts
From 2004-2008, she also served as Executive Director of Health Care Programs at Heinz, and her responsibilities included the Master of Medical Management (MMM) and Master of Science of Health Care Policy and Management (MSHCPM) degree programs. Professor Synnott teaches Project Management to st...