Project Leadership and EQ
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
The Project Leadership and EQ programme is designed to familiarise participants with multi-level leadership principles, emotional intelligence, change management and managerial principles in negotiation that go beyond the basic operational management of projects.
What does it cover
- Identify, compare and apply different leadership theories that impact on project management,
- Develop and apply their awareness regarding different EQ competencies,
- Introduce an inclusive and comprehensive model of multi-dimensional leadership intelligence,
- Apply change management frameworks and tools to effect change and transformation within the broader concept of project management.
- Assess and apply negotiation methodologies for the situational application of interest-based conflict resolution.
Who should attend
Experienced Project Managers who want to excel in team-based leadership.