Project Appraisal, Risk Structuring & Financing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Indore.Full disclaimer.
Project & Investment are the most important decisions that a pubic or private business organization takes as they require large outlay, has implication on the future, and are irreversible. The challenges in making large Industrial and Infrastructure investment successful is increasing. Therefore understanding the nuances of investment in terms of feasibility, viability and risk is extremely important.
The program is aimed to enable the managers, entrepreneurs, bankers, and public servants better handle the decisions related to investments and financing those investments.
Overall participants would:
- Enhance their ability to understand project economics
- Able to develop ability to analyze and manage project risk
- Understand implications of Various Valuation Techniques
- Understand importance of Structuring the project
- Develop appropriate financing strategy
Who should attend
This program has been crafted for people who design, select, or finance projects. The acquired operational skills have proven to be effective for the career development of individuals in a wide range of organizations, including:
- Public and private enterprises
- Banks and financial institutions
- Government ministries and regulatory agencies
- International development agencies
- Management, engineering, and business consulting firms