Progressive Strategies for Talent Management
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to upgrade your talent strategies in line with progressive thinking with this two day course.
Progressive Strategies for Talent Managementis a facilitation –style two-day workshop which examines established best practice in talent management and the associated limitations and opportunities for more progressive strategies. You’ll gain an understanding of strategies that focus on positive psychology, inclusiveness and the establishment of talent-centred cultures.
You’ll learn how leading institutions and other authorities are evolving the talent management discipline, and be given the opportunity to develop practical implementation plans for your own organisation. You’ll come away with a sharper understanding of the links between talent management, positive psychology and performance. You’ll be able to share new creative ideas on talent management with other senior practitioners and managers, and define the immediate and medium-term benefits of maximising the use of talent.
- The programme for Progressive Strategies for Talent Management includes:
- Current thinking on talent management; the nature of talent, competence, skills, talent and strength, how talent management is currently defined, the limitations of current thinking
- Progressive thinking on talent management; radical approaches by progressive organisations, playing to strengths and positive psychology
- Eight steps to designing a progressive talent management strategy; philosophy and leadership for talent
- The future of talent management
Who should attend
This course is recommended for those responsible, or involved in, the talent management strategy in any organisation. As the title suggests, this is a progressive programme that deals with purposeful talent management strategy and culture change. Those seeking the fundamentals of talent management processes should consider CIPD Training’s certificate programmes and short courses on this topic.