Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Team leaders who wish to evaluate and reflect on their people leader habits and practices; future team leaders who wish to learn the fundamentals of people management.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Formal or informal team responsibility (manager, project manager, internal coach, etc.)
About the course
Develop your knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills in your 3 roles as a people leader: leader, manager and coach.
- Practice-oriented and real-life based
- This short programme is practice-oriented, based on the challenges and real-life experiences of the participants. Participants will acquire the necessary frameworks to formalise their approaches to people management.
- A personal development plan
- A journey to understand and adjust your posture in your 3 roles of manager, leader and coach, and thus increase your impact on your team and through them on your results.
- A toolkit to better use your 3 hats
- Develop your knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills in your 3 people leader roles: leader, manager and coach.
- An oportunity to strengthen your network
- The programme emphasises interaction among participants and with trainers. They will allow you to enrich your own vision, exchange with specialists and other business leaders, and expand your network.
The Programme Methodology
This short programme, in small groups of up to 15 people, focuses on the practice, challenges and real-life experiences of participants. The programme consists of 3 sprints of 3 weeks and a closing session. In each sprint, participants will go through the following steps:
- Theoretical concepts: video clips and readings will allow participants to familiarise themselves with the concepts and frameworks used prior to the face-to-face sessions;
- Exercises and practice during the days in the classroom;
- Online collective supervision of your on-the-job practice;
- Personal development through self-reflection and peer-to-peer coaching.
Your Learning Path
Discover the 5 modules of the programme. A virtual closing session will also be scheduled at a later date.
Module 1 My role as a leader
Understand my "Why" and inspire my team's "Why".
With your leadership cap on, your main role is to "inspire" your team. On the one hand to co-define the vision towards which you would like to move forward together, and on the other hand to be a "role model" through your personal mission, values and behaviour.
You will discover some interesting tools to define and align your mission and that of your team with the mission of your company as well as co-define the culture, the values you would like to live within your team.
Module 2 My role as a manager
Define, adapt and lead the "How".
With your manager's hat on, your main role is to "drive". Make sure that each person working with you is clear about what is expected of them and has the autonomy and support needed to achieve their goals. You have the big picture to ensure alignment of execution plans.
You will discover some interesting frameworks that will allow you, as a pilot, to chart the course and, on a regular basis, to adjust it.
Module 3 My role as a coach
Accompanying the "What" and developing talent.
With your coach's cap, your main role is to allow each person to grow in their role and to reveal their potential. We will therefore here work on the specific posture of the coach and deepen your personal beliefs around control and the notion of responsibility.
Module 4 The relationship
The foundations of a high-performing team and a lasting commitment.
Relationship, and more specifically trust, is the basis for any collective success.
We are going to propose you tools and reading grids to better understand your emotional intelligence and use it to enrich your relationships. In this context, we will also invite you to take a step back on your personal impact (conscious and unconscious) on relationships and how to maximise it.
Experience Founder PeopleMantra May 2015 – Present Brussels Area, Belgium People, People, People … for me it resonates every day like a Mantra … I am a certified coach and trainer with also more than 15 years of experience in management, marketing and communication. With PeopleMantra I help in...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.