Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
You are an actor of change in your company or organisation, you need to manage changes or you want to implement new approaches;
You are impacted by a changing post-Covid-19 environment and want to better understand and learn how to guide yourself and others through this transition.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience;
- Must have an active role in a professionally changing environment.
About the course
Develop your ability to implement and manage change in your organisation.
- A personal development plan
- The programme enables you to strengthen your ability as a change leader to mobilise others and increase your personal agility in a turbulent world.
- A toolkit to better lead change
- Learn to recognise and use the barriers and levers of change;
- Identify the stakeholders of your change project and anticipate their reactions;
- Build a change management plan;
- Learn how to influence, convince and mobilise the actors of your project.
- Concrete results in relation to your change project
- Apply the tools of change to your own change challenges.
The Programme Methodology
The training course, in small groups of maximum 15 people, is based on an interactive pedagogy, focusing on the real-life situations of the participants. Learning is achieved through a change project carried by the participant; the concepts and tools are thus immediately applicable.
The participants will have access to a platform with theoretical contents and the 4 collective moments of a day in the classroom, separated by 2 to 3 weeks, will be completed by moments of digital contact in order to allow each participant to make concrete progress in his or her project of change.
Your Learning Path
Discover the 3 modules of the programme. A virtual closing session will also be scheduled at a later date.
Module 1 The 'Why' and the 'What' of Change
Framing your change project and understanding its value.
- Develop sensitivity to the reasons for change and to bring about change;
- Identify levers and barriers to change;
- Framing your change project.
- Why this need for change at the individual and collective level?
- How do I personally react to change?
- In what situations do we resist change?
- What levers make change easier?
- What do you want to change (description of your change project)?
Module 2 The 'How' of Change Management
Structure and implement your change project.
- Structuring a change plan;
- Use change management tools (strategic stakeholder analysis, change stages, etc.);
- Use some project management tools (managing activities, planning, resources, etc.);
- Identify what hinders and what allows the agility of your environment.
- How can you best progress through the stages of your project?
- What concepts and tools are at your disposal to accompany the change?
- How to make your environment more open to change by developing its agility?
Module 3 The 'Who' of Change
The importance of the human aspect of change.
- Identify and understand your cognitive preferences and those of your stakeholders;
- Identify and understand your personal agility resources and strategic compass;
- Convince others.
- What does neuroscience teach me about my response to change? What are my cognitive preferences?
- How can I develop my personal agility and resilience?
- How do I maintain strategic thinking in a turbulent world?
- How do I convince others and mobilise them around change?
Module 4 Supervision Sessions
Allow participant to make concrete progress.
In addition to the face to face classes, we wil organised moments of digital contact in order to allow each participant to make concrete progress in his or her project of change.
Experience Founder PeopleMantra May 2015 – Present Brussels Area, Belgium People, People, People … for me it resonates every day like a Mantra … I am a certified coach and trainer with also more than 15 years of experience in management, marketing and communication. With PeopleMantra I help in...
Experienced Coach with a demonstrated history of working in the professional training & coaching industry. Strong entrepreneurship professional skilled in Coaching, Negotiation, Business Planning, Operations Management and Sales. I'm driven by change and the balanced growth of individuals, t...
I work since years in the fields of organizational agility, innovation, and change, as project manager, consultant, facilitator, trainer. This practice has been enriched over the last 10 years by researching and lecturing over these topics. Co-founding AGILEmaker has allowed me to work on these ...
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.