Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Managers and professionals in the marketing, sales and communication fields, in large companies and multinationals, who need to understand the new setting to lead their teams and to add value to their companies.
- Marketing executives who wish to move into marketing management in companies with a digital focus.
- Company owners or directors who wish to boost change in their firms through knowledge-based leadership.
About the course
Keys to lead in a digitalised environment
Programme to succeed in the new digital environment and take advantage of its opportunities with a direct impact on results.
Lead the digital marketing strategy of your company
inDIGITAL is a programme that meets the needs of today's companies forced to change their sales and communication strategies. The programme vision is both strategic and practical, working through the theory to help participants grow as professionals. It adds value to companies and achieves objective, quantifiable results. The innovative methodology used by inDIGITAL offers 360º marketing training and is a forum for reflecting on and pooling initiatives in a high added-value network.
Global vision of the digital environment
inDIGITAL is an integral training in marketing and digital strategy with which you will discover the new digital tools and deepen in the existing ones.
Meeting point to reflect and exchange initiatives with other professionals regarding the opportunities in the digitalization of your organization or sector.
Participants will be able to design a digital marketing plan for their companies.
The programme aims to turn participants into well-rounded managers with an in-depth knowledge of the digital eco-system: professionals who have mastered the new settings, tools and channels and are capable of designing and leading successful strategies for The Digital Age. Detailed objectives are:
- To provide value to participants’ companies in a digital setting.
- To acquire strategic and tactical knowledge in a digital setting linked to marketing, sales and communication.
- To successfully lead teams in partially or wholly digitalised marketing and/or sales fields.
- To manage digital suppliers optimally, selecting and controlling them more efficiently.
- To ensure participants can design a digital marketing plan for their companies.
The programme combines classroom training with interactive sessions with the ‘movers and shakers’ of the digital world. The high-impact learning model allows participants to make a qualitative leap in a short time.
- Intensive program: 1 intensive week in Barcelona covering key areas for drawing up a 360º digital marketing strategy.
- Faculty and keynote speakers: Top managers and professionals who share their experience and inspire us with success stories and new trends.
- Combining theory and practice to turn knowledge into action in drawing up a digital marketing plan.
- The basics of Digital Marketing - Environment
- The Digital Marketing Plan - Strategy
- Search Engine Strategy, Advertising and Capturing Customers
- Web and Mobile Settings
- Networks and Social Media
- Revenue Models In Digital Era
Analytics / Data Management
Graduated in Business Administration and Management from the Ramón Llull University School of Economics (IQS) and an MBA from Columbia Business School in New York. He has been Director of Digital Marketing for Sony Music's RCA record label in New York. Creator of SeaKnots.com, the leading niche ...
Board Advisor. Digital Disruptor. C-suite multinational executive, with prior full P&L responsibility. General Management, Digital Marketing (CMO), sales, business development. Managed major FMCG and entertainment brands. Formed and led high performance multicultural teams. Digital Marketing,...
Education Doctor en Organización y Administración de Empresas. Universidad de Barcelona (UB) MBA. Esade Business School Ingenierio de Telecomunicaciones. Universidad Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) Areas of interest Link between Corporate Strategy and Innovation Innovation Management Technol...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.