Program for Management Development
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Strathmore Business School.Full disclaimer.
Program for Management Development (PMD) focuses on equipping forward looking managers with leadership skills that are critical for personal growth and for growing others in the organization. Knowing that middle level managers are the link between the formulation of strategy and its execution, the program is designed to challenge the professionals to open their minds and find new, creative solutions to business problems
Impact: You and Organization
Participants themselves develop great leadership skills, career development insights and self-confidence. PMD participants have so far achieved a 60% promotion rate in their respective organizations.
PMD delivers a direct ROI to the organization through the knowledge to action project done by each participant. With coaching support, each PMD participant identifies an organization challenge and gets a solution. Great results have been delivered ranging from process improvements, new product design, higher customer care scores and increase in sales
PMD is a modular program, consisting of 4 modules, spread over 1 year. We appreciate the fact that the group that befits this program forms a key entity to the progress of activity in their respective companies. The modular structure thus offers flexibility and managers are able to plan their work schedules around the program structure.
- Module I: Understanding the Business Landscape
- Module II: Getting Ready for What Lies Ahead
- Module III: Improving Business Performance
- Module IV: Transforming Business Leaders
Who should attend
- The program is for mid level managers who are high performers gearing up to take on more responsibility.
- High potential professionals seeking to boost their career potential and do a readiness audit for top level management will find PMD crisp and relevant