Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Individuals who are currently in the role but need formal training in the strategic and tactical tools as well as those who are preparing for such a role. Many companies use this course as qualifying training for all their product managers to ensure that best practice is applied consistently.
About the course
Product managers are responsible for end to end management of their products from short term profitability to long term sustainability. To achieve this product managers need to be all-rounders able to devise marketing plans and metrics and manage their portfolios effectively. This course provides practical and usable formats for succeeding in these tasks contributing to improved profitability.
- Use razor sharp analysis to develop winning product plans.
- Create a positioning strategy.
- Write and deliver a go-to-market plan.
- Build a robust and sustainable product portfolio.
- Price your products skilfully.
- Choose, specify and develop new products.
- Influence others building trust and support for your programs.
- Work closely with marketing communications.
- Understand and use financial metrics.
- Build intangible value into your products.
Cole has developed and delivered marketing communications programmes for many major organisations. He has experience in winning contracts, advising companies on their marketing communications, providing communications solutions and assessing marketing communications plans. His approach is to help...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.