SIM Professional Development
Professional Selling Skills for Excellence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Apply practical sales techniques to sell more creatively and professionally. This seminar focuses on the interaction between you and your customers, provides an insight into your current selling strategies and the impact on your customers.
Benefits to You
Enables sales personnel be more effective in their approach to selling by sharpening their competencies in these areas:-
Effective sales communication skills
Knowledge of why people buy and how to satisfy needs of customers
Systematic approach to sales presentation
- Why Good Salespersons are Nurtured, not Born and How you can Become a TOP Salesperson
- Planning and Setting Sales Objectives
- Time Management for Sales Productivity
- Self-development for More Successful Selling
- Why People Buy and How to Make them Buy from You
- Product knowledge - Features and Benefits Selling
- Sales Communication Skills
- Sales Presentation Skills and your Speaking Voice
- The Sales Interview: Identify your Best Presentation Approach
- Sales Planning and Prospecting Effectively for Increased Sales
- Skills in Handling Difficult Objections with Confidence
- Skills in Closing More Sales
- Role Playing Selling Techniques and Feedback
- Your Selling Problems - Discussion with your Workshop Leader
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done
Who should attend
Level 1: Admin & Support
Level 2: Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
Level 3: New Managers
Salespersons engaged in direct and indirect selling in the industrial, consumer and service industries.
Trust the experts
Tan Teck Huat
Tan Teck Huat has been an instructor in presentation skills and public speaking course since 1976. To date, more than 15,000 participants have attended his 2,000 seminars in Singapore and overseas. He has been a regular voice trainer for teachers (Ministry of Education) from 1996 to 2004. He is...