Who should attend
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Professional ScrumTM with Kanban (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
Scrum is the defacto standard for how Agile teams work. Scrum exists only in its entirety and functions well as a container for other techniques and practices. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis.
Improving Flow for Scrum Teams.
• Additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into Scrum Teams without changing Scrum
• Emphasis on Scrum Masters looking to add Flow techniques to their toolbox
• Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum
• Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency
• Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum
• Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work
• Professional Scrum Primer
• Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
• Kanban in Practice
• Scrum with Kanban
Sumeet Madan is a pragmatic change agent in the Agile transformation with over 15 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile coaching, training and consulting. He is an Agile consultant by profession and the Professional Scrum trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and also a SAFe Program Cons...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of exper...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.