Who should attend
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership, that drives value from their products.
Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM (PSPO) is a 2-day course that focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Product Owner I certification exam (PSPO I).
Learn To Maximize Value. Develop and solidify knowledge of being a Product Owner.
• Breadth of one role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become clearer from an Agile perspective
• Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and successful delivery of product to marketplace
• Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
• Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
• Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
• Effectively increase business agility
• Agile Product Management
• Value-Driven Development
• Scrum Principles & Empiricism
• The Scrum Framework
• Product Backlog Management
• Release Management
Sumeet Madan is a pragmatic change agent in the Agile transformation with over 15 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile coaching, training and consulting. He is an Agile consultant by profession and the Professional Scrum trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and also a SAFe Program Cons...
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of exper...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.