Who should attend
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
About the course
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
Learn Scrum From Those Who Created and Maintain It. PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness.
• Advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shift
• Think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand and apply to work
• Clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
• Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
• Effectively start using Scrum
• Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
• Scrum theory and principles
• The Scrum Framework
• The Definition of Done
• Running a Scrum project
• Working with people and teams
• Scrum in your organization
• The role of the Scrum Master
Sumeet Madan is a pragmatic change agent in the Agile transformation with over 15 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile coaching, training and consulting. He is an Agile consultant by profession and the Professional Scrum trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and also a SAFe Program Cons...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of exper...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.