This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Today’s human resources professional faces a number of challenging issues. The ability to effectively deal with these issues and partner with other business units is vital to the success of the organization. The online Professional Certificate in Human Resources Management provides you with comprehensive overview of the key strategic and operational aspects of Human Resources. This includes the contemporary issues surrounding the role of HR as a strategic business partner with management and leadership.HRCI Approved Provider
This highly interactive curriculum, delivered fully online, will help you gain a develop a more advanced skillset as a seasoned human resources professional and help you gain a deeper understanding of the critical function of human resources in organizations of all sizes. This online Human Resources program is an optimal way to enrich your education on human resources management in the most flexible manner possible.
- This program is self-paced; you can begin your program within 1-2 business days of registration.
- Enjoy the support of a Rutgers mentor who will provide real world case studies and experience to add to the value of your learning experience.
- After pursuing core coursework for the program, and based on consultation with your Rutgers Advisor-Instructor, you will choose one of these two pathways to complete your program:
- – Generalist Pathway: for experienced professionals who are entry to mid level
- Human Resources professionals who are interested in mastering the technical and
- operational aspects of Human Resources, including Laws and Regulations.
- – Senior Pathway: This program is designed for mid level or senior professionals who
- are interested in building and/or enhancing their strategic knowledge of Human
- Resources and the competencies necessary for leadership role.
- The estimated duration of this program is 100 hours. You will work one-on-one with your Rutgers mentor to set a flexible schedule that will allow you to incorporate your learning into your schedule and complete in a timeframe that works for you.
Develop or enhance the key knowledge and skillsets necessary to manage and lead the human resources function in a rapidly evolving field. Prepare to sit for SHRM’s CP/SCP and HRCI’s PHR/SPHR exams Enjoy the potential for career advancement and salary increase, based on your strategic understanding of human resources and best practices
Who should attend
Generalists, managers and leaders at all levels of human resource management will benefit from this program.