Professional Certificate in Coaching
Executive coaching has become a significant and influential part of the learning and development strategy of many organisations worldwide. Henley’s accredited programme will appeal to managers and coaches wishing to improve the professionalism and quality of their personal coaching skills and gain a professional qualification from an internationally respected business school.
Benefits to you as an individual
- This course will give you an opportunity to experiment with, and practise different coaching techniques and styles
- You’ll get ongoing feedback to build your confidence and competence in coaching
- We’ll show you a wide range of methodologies that will give you the skills you need for different coaching situations and requirements.
Benefits to your organisation
- Your organisation will have confident, skilled coaches able to work effectively in diverse management development situations
- All coaches will receive an external quality assurance statement of coaching training from a leading international business school.
Workshop 1 Self-belief module. This module will explore your personal skills and attributes, beliefs and values around coaching.
Workshop 2 Tools and techniques. This module will enable you to try out different tools and techniques and receive feedback. Each programme member runs an external client session.
Workshop 3 Integration module. Tutor-observed coaching sessions will give you feedback to include in your portfolio for assessment purposes, together with a second external client session.
Qualification After completing Module 3, you will be required to conduct three coaching relationships, obtaining feedback from the clients in each instance.
A 2,000-word document reflecting on your development as a coach and a 30 minute recording of a coaching session are the basis of the award of the Certificate.
Who should attend
Those with some knowledge or experience of coaching who wish to extend its use in their organisation, and/or gain a professional qualification from an internationally respected business school.