Who should attend
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
- Level 6 - C-Suite
About the course
Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone’s goals and ways of working are aligned.
The Professional Agile Leadership EssentialsTM (PAL-E) is a 2-day hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities.
• Help leaders understand their role in Enabling Agile Transformation
• Provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation
• Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful
• Understand where and how agility can help your organization improve, by addressing challenges you can solve in no other way
• Understand how agile teams work and what you, as a manager or leader, can do to help them to improve
• Able to quantify the benefits of improving the agility of your organization through concrete measures
• An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organization's performance
• An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of agility
• An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of agility
• Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
• An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of exper...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.