Who should attend
Any professional seeking to be more productive in the “new normal” workplace of change brought on by Covid-19.
About the course
Adapting well to the new reality
Today's business professionals must adapt to many unexpected changes, including working remotely with unfamiliar technology, following new protocols and managing resource shortages. Applying a productivity management approach based on energy, focus and stamina can help them navigate these new realities and deliver effective business results.
This program offers useful tips for the three essential pillars of a work productivity: shifting one’s energy, having a clear focus, and developing more stamina to deal with change. Apply strategies and techniques for thriving in the “new normal.” Maintain a healthy life-work balance, while achieving results with a renewed sense of calm.
The program can be taken on its own or as part of the Leading Self and Others in the New Workplace series, a 5-course survival kit of communication and leadership programs for skilling up in changing times.
Online program format
This facilitator-led online program is highly interactive, enabling you to network with peers, brainstorm ideas, view instructional videos, explore case studies and engage in virtual breakout room activities. You will also have access to an online productivity toolkit that you can review at any time.
Benefits for you
- See how energy, focus and stamina can enhance your productivity in the “new normal” workplace
- Change or adjust your work habits for greater productivity
- Avoid burnout by managing your energies and increasing your stamina
- Maintain focus through a myriad of distractions
- Explore new ways to become productive in times of uncertainty and change
Module 1: Using Your Energy Wisely
- Tips for peak performance
- Tips for avoiding fatigue and burnout
Module 2: Focusing on Clear Goals and Priorities
- Tips for setting Productivity Goals
- Tips for staying focused and avoiding distractions
Module 3: Developing Stamina Amidst Change
- Tips for staying resilient
- Tips for achieving life-work balance
Summary and Action Planning
You will have online access to a productivity toolkit containing tips on how to adjust your energy, identify a clear focus, and develop more stamina for change.
Gail Levitt, president of Levitt Communications Inc., is an influential leadership facilitator, coach and mentor with a unique approach that engages and inspires participants to learn and apply both theory and practice for peak performance. Gail offers a wide range of influential leadership topic...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.