Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Learn more about experiments and “Pretotypes” to achieve problem/solution-fi t, product/ market-fi t and be able to scale while reducing risk and increasing customer value. You will get a toolbox for successful business models.
What to expect
- Traditional and innovative product management processes
- Lifecycle management process
- Finding and developing new product and service ideas
- Defi ning customer profi le and value proposition
- User-Led-Innovation, integration of user and co-creation
- Iterative process to get a valid concept including prototyping
- Smart-up Lean Canvas
Fulltime lecturer at the University of Applied Science in Lucerne (HSLU) teaching product management, marketing and collaboration management as well as coaching students in their diploma thesis. 12 years of practical experiences as head product management and in strategic planning, market analys...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.