Who should attend
This course is for product managers, whether they are experienced or new to the role, who wish to adopt best practice and manage their product portfolio profitably. It is particularly relevant for product managers who need to be more market-focused and ensure that their actions deliver profitable results.
About the course
In the tough business climate that we are entering, product managers will be expected to take the lead and ensure that their products and solutions are managed effectively in the market. You are required to understand your market and how to compete in it, to ensure that you generate sufficient market share and profit from your product portfolio. This course will take you step-by-step through how to be successful in this challenge; we will give you proven principles to adopt, a strategic perspective on how to approach the task, tools that work in practice and a process that can enable you to create and implement a practical product marketing plan.
Day 1: How to construct a practical product marketing plan
Day 2: How to implement and evaluate your product marketing plan
- Construct a practical product marketing plan
- Assess the market situation to find the right direction
- Create a workable product marketing strategy
- Designing the product marketing mix
- Managing a product portfolio profitably.
- Use different product strategies to manage your portfolio
- Use pricing and value models to defend profit margins
- Select the right marketing communications mix
- Win the support of your sales team
- Use product marketing metrics and forecasting
- Understand product marketing financial tools
Cole has developed and delivered marketing communications programmes for many major organisations. He has experience in winning contracts, advising companies on their marketing communications, providing communications solutions and assessing marketing communications plans. His approach is to help...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.