Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The programme is specifically for business to business product managers from a technical or sales background. Whether you are new to the role or have experience, you will benefit by attending and it does not require prior knowledge of marketing. It is particularly beneficial to those who are required to make their organisation more market-focused, and is both strategic and tactical.
About the course
As a product manager you have to lead others and convince them to adopt your plans. You do not have authority, so your credibility has to be superior. On this programme you will learn how to create a realistic strategy for your product portfolio and construct practical product plans that you can justify. You will also be given valuable tools and frameworks to apply.
- Construct a B2B product marketing plan.
- Align the plan with company strategy.
- Establish product market priorities.
- Define positioning strategy.
- Identify customer value.
- Create value propositions.
- Recognise market-drivers.
- Define market key success factors.
- Align business capabilities with market requirements.
- Segment and profile customers.
- Identify decision-makers and become a preferred supplier.
- Construct the right marketing mix.
- Create sustainable and profitable differential advantage.
- Managing the stage-gate process for new products.
- Developing a business-case.
- Manage product portfolios through the life cycle.
- Define price and avoid price-competition.
- Brief marketing communications.
- Measure and control a plan.
- Win support of the sales teams.
Cole has developed and delivered marketing communications programmes for many major organisations. He has experience in winning contracts, advising companies on their marketing communications, providing communications solutions and assessing marketing communications plans. His approach is to help...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.