Who should attend
This workshop will be especially useful for managers and executives, irrespective of function, who are or expect to become involved in the development of new products (goods and services) and the innovation process within their organisation.
About the course
Successful innovation ensures that your products stay competitive and that growth opportunities are not missed. However extensive research indicates that failure rates in this area are high. On this course you will conduct an Innovation Audit to highlight improvement opportunities in areas that will drive success. We also consider a step-by-step NPD process used by leading innovators, applying this through interactive activities and discussing contemporary examples.
- Define the principles and benefits of good innovation management
- Undertake an Innovation Audit and highlight improvements in five critical success factors: strategy, learning, linkages, organisation and process areas
- Define and design a generic NPD process.
- Apply idea generation, screening and concept development techniques
- Appreciate the role of business analysis, product development and launch planning
- Identify innovation and NPD issues for your organisation and develop an action plan to address them.
With a wealth of training experience, Debbie Clewes not only runs a large number of training courses for CIM but is also the Lead Course Director on the Level 6 Diploma for Strategic Marketing and a tutor on the Level 7 Post Graduate qualification and the Level 7 Marketing Leadership Programme wi...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.