This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Effective procurement can contribute significantly to a company’s financial performance and success. This programme takes participants through the end-to-end process of procurement and provides a practical range of purchasing tools and techniques used in procurement.
Benefits to You
By having a solid understanding of the key elements of procurement, managers who are involved in procurement can improve the value achieved from supply markets and suppliers for the organisation.
- Understand the value strategic procurement can add to an organisation
- Understand concepts of an effective procurement system
- Apply a set of principles to most procurement activities
- Importance and role of procurement
- How procurement impacts managers
- Interaction between managers/stakeholders and the procurement function
- Business needs and specifications
- Analysing and approaches to supply markets
- Evaluation techniques
- Legal aspects of procurement
- Managing price increases
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Managing suppliers and contracts
Who should attend
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers