Process - the How (Sales Leadership)
Re-Thinking Change Leadership
- Discovering individual challenges with organizational change
- Exploring new methods for ‘re-framing’ thinking and communication
- Advanced approaches to rapport development and reducing resistance
Learning Outcome: An awareness of how certain behaviours/approaches impact others and employing advanced interpersonal communication tools to enhance the effectiveness of attaining alignment around required change.
Optimizing Client Intelligence (CI)
- How client intelligence delivers competitive advantage
- Identify customer value to your business
- Learn strategies that increase customer satisfaction while decreasing cost
Learning Outcome: Participants will explore how customer intelligence is required for today’s selling. Understanding what is available (Google, etc.), and how tov maximize all analytics for a greater and more cost-effective method of business development.
Exploring Social Selling Mastery™
- Why sales needs social media
- Traits of a successful social selling program
- How to drive pipeline and revenue with social media
Learning Outcome: Learn practical tips and techniques to attract buyers on social media.
Problem Solving and Innovating for Improved Performance in Complex Environments
- Issue Identification: the new leading-edge leadership skill
- The importance of innovation in achieving strategic objectives
- Downstream innovation – the greatest source of innovation: your frontline sales force
- Engaging employees, capturing valuable insights and delivering ideas that create value for your organization
Learning Outcome: A strong understanding of the important role sales people play in problem solving and the innovation process.
Leveraging the Most Out of Today’s Channels
- Learn the sales efficiencies in the Team Approach in selling
- Effective inside to outside business development
- Learn the latest on B2B selling
Learning Outcome: Participants will explore how companies are leveraging inside sales as first contact, qualification as second and then closing with outside sales. You will also learn the current best practices in B2B selling, methodology, management of, and accountability.
Participants present their organization-specific case projects emphasizing key takeaways, challenges and strategies with feedback from peers and the Advisory Panel.
Who should attend
Limited to just 25 participants, this program is designed for those driven to be best-in-class in sales leadership, and specifically for sales executives and managers with several years of leadership experience who are, or will be, responsible for strategic direction. This program is recommended for vice-presidents; directors of sales; divisional managers; national, international, regional and area sales managers; high-potential leaders with mature sales experience; and presidents of small and medium business. An entry interview will confirm that the module suits your experience and goals and will provide a fertile, collaborative learning environment of colleagues.