Comprehensive course analysis
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
- How many participants were promoted within three years after graduation?
- How did this course affect participants' professional trajectories?
- How many participants got their salary increased within two years after completing the program?
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
Who should attend
Limited to just 25 participants, this program is designed for those driven to be best-in-class in sales leadership, and specifically for sales executives and managers with several years of leadership experience who are, or will be, responsible for strategic direction. This program is recommended for vice-presidents; directors of sales; divisional managers; national, international, regional and area sales managers; high-potential leaders with mature sales experience; and presidents of small and medium business. An entry interview will confirm that the module suits your experience and goals and will provide a fertile, collaborative learning environment of colleagues.
About the course
Re-Thinking Change Leadership
- Discovering individual challenges with organizational change
- Exploring new methods for ‘re-framing’ thinking and communication
- Advanced approaches to rapport development and reducing resistance
Learning Outcome: An awareness of how certain behaviours/approaches impact others and employing advanced interpersonal communication tools to enhance the effectiveness of attaining alignment around required change.
Building Sales Mastery: Foundations of Confidence and Competence
- Exploring the impact of control on confidence and development of competence.
- Exploring new methods for ‘re-framing’ thinking and communication essential for success in sales and sales management.
- Advanced approaches to goal setting, activity management, rapport building and discovery.
Learning Outcome: Understanding the physiology and psychology that underpins some of the most complex sales and sales management behaviours and developing sales and sales management strategies that build confidence and drive top level sales performance in the face of challenges.
Digital Sales Leadership – Data Analytics, Data Acquisition, Digital Transformation
- Learn the differentiating types of data analytics for actionable insights
- Digital transformation for improved customer experience
- Developing data acquisition and sales management strategies
Learning Outcome: Participants will define the major stages of a digital transformation program and develop strategic plans for the application of data analytics across the sales process.
Optimizing Customer Intelligence with Actionable Insights
- How customer intelligence delivers competitive advantage
- Learn about maximizing today’s tools for greater actionable analytics
- Learn strategies that increase customer satisfaction while decreasing cost
- Leveraging Google for business development
Learning Outcome: Participants will explore how customer intelligence is required for today’s selling. Understanding what is available (Google, etc.), and how to maximize all analytics for a greater and more cost-effective method of business development.
Exploring Social Selling Mastery™
- Why sales needs social media
- Traits of a successful social selling program
- How to drive pipeline and revenue with social media
- Leverage LinkedIn for business development including Sales Navigator
Learning Outcome: Learn practical tips and techniques to attract buyers on social media.
Participants present their organization-specific case projects emphasizing key takeaways, challenges and strategies with feedback from peers and the Advisory Panel.
Biography Cy Charney is one of the Schulich School of Business, York University’s top instructors. As a leading Canadian thought leader in the area of organizational performance, Cy has developed a variety of unique interventions to help organizations in both the private and public sector become ...
Mark is a leader in both European and North American training, with a solid track record of lecturing regularly at the UK's top universities including Oxford and Cambridge, and academies, including the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA). A highly distinguished and internationally awarded perfor...
Stephen Friedman is an executive coach, career coach, facilitator and trainer, working in the areas of management interpersonal skills, group development, strategic thinking skills and HR for numerous organizations and individuals. His experience with in this area spans over 20 years. He speciali...
Lee-Anne McAlear is Program Director, Centre of Excellence in Applied Innovation Management for the Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University. Lee-Anne is an experienced facilitator, writer, consultant and speaker with a background in innovation, leadership development, strategic plann...
Amar is a principal at Sales for Life, a firm focused on pushing boundaries of social selling in the B2B sales landscape. Amar focuses on helping bridge the gap between social business goals and execution.
Biography As Vice-President, HR Operations, Dave has responsibility for the overall HR Operations support for Xerox Canada. These responsibilities include Executive Talent Development, Industrial Labour Relations, Change Management Initiatives and Mergers and Acquisitions. The last 18 years of HR...
Jonathan Carrigan is a passionate thought leader with over 15 years experience working at the intersection of technology, strategy, and design. Most recently, Jonathan was a founding member of a corporate transformation office at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE) that oversaw and guided ...
As one of Canada’s leading internet marketing speakers, Scott Wilson appears regularly at events and conferences as an expert on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Most recently, Scott has spoken and written about the future of Google search trends and keyword ranking for government associations, ...
Paul is an accomplished and well-respected management executive with a record of success delivering results in the Canadian telecom market in both B2B and retail sectors. He has expertise in sales, distribution and general management and is a proven problem solver with innovative negotiating skil...
Since 1989, Steve Gregory has led IsaiX Technologies Inc., a firm specializing in sales organizational development and technology. Their methods and technology supporting sales and sales management, have had significant impact in organizations such as ATB, Merck, Michelin, GDI, KeyBank, TD Amerit...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.