This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The business environment for banks, credit unions and insurance companies is far different from what it was just a decade ago. Low interest rates, competition from FinTech, and the emergence of millennials as a major customer segment have changed the competitive landscape.
To survive and grow today, financial service companies must design business processes that engage customers/members and deliver service value that differentiates your organization from the competition.
This seminar will arm you with process redesign tools and a roadmap to determine which process and technology changes will have the most impact on customer/member satisfaction, retention and service quality. Act now. Enroll a team of key leaders today.
- Better target and serve your customer segments
- Use customer needs and customer experience data to drive improvement efforts
- Reduce turnaround times for loans and other key products
- Devise innovative process redesign solutions that deliver meaningful business results and return on investment
The New World of Customer/Member Expectations
- What is a great customer experience
- Identifying key customers
- Prioritizing customer/member expectations
- The Kano Model
- Understanding the customer/member experience
Connecting Member/Customer Expectations to Process
- Customer journey mapping
- Mapping how service is provided
- Aligning the business process with the customer journey
- Streamlining key processes
- Thinking outside the box
- Innovation drivers
- Mapping high-level solutions
- Evaluating alternatives