Eli Broad College of Business
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
You will benefit most from this program if you are a(n):
- Manager or Director of Operations
- Executive who influences strategy
- Branch Manager
- Director of Customer/Member Services
- Engagement or Retention
- Learning and Organization Development Leader
- Information Technology leader
- Leader or member of a process or quality improvement team
- Leader or member of a technology implementation team
About the course
The business environment for banks, credit unions and insurance companies is far different from what it was just a decade ago. Low interest rates, competition from FinTech, and the emergence of millennials as a major customer segment have changed the competitive landscape.
To survive and grow today, financial service companies must design business processes that engage customers/members and deliver service value that differentiates your organization from the competition.
This seminar will arm you with process redesign tools and a roadmap to determine which process and technology changes will have the most impact on customer/member satisfaction, retention and service quality. Act now. Enroll a team of key leaders today.
- Better target and serve your customer segments
- Use customer needs and customer experience data to drive improvement efforts
- Reduce turnaround times for loans and other key products
- Devise innovative process redesign solutions that deliver meaningful business results and return on investment
The New World of Customer/Member Expectations
- What is a great customer experience
- Identifying key customers
- Prioritizing customer/member expectations
- The Kano Model
- Understanding the customer/member experience
Connecting Member/Customer Expectations to Process
- Customer journey mapping
- Mapping how service is provided
- Aligning the business process with the customer journey
- Streamlining key processes
- Thinking outside the box
- Innovation drivers
- Mapping high-level solutions
- Evaluating alternatives