Process Design and Facilitation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Hyper Island.Full disclaimer.
Learn how to design and build the right environments
How do you ensure you get the most out of every individual? How do you handle individual behavior in a group? And how do you design and build the right environment to achieve the above?
Hyper Island has over two decades of facilitation experience and will equip you with the tools and methods you need to manage human behavior while giving you the opportunity to practice your newly learned skills on-site. We’ve seen an increase in the demand for facilitation skills and knowledge. That’s why we want to share all our best-practice from the past 20 years of working with facilitation with you.
The Hyper Island way
Hyper Island methodology is based on a learner-centered, experience-based approach. We facilitate learning journeys, where discovering, uncovering, applying and reflecting is all part of the process by which participants learn useful skills and knowledge they can apply right away.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge, skills and competence that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Knowledge You should know the foundations of process design and facilitation, how to use facilitation as a tool to boost innovation and to solve complex issues, and understand why it plays a crucial role in leadership and team building in a digital world.
- Skills You should be able to handle individual, team and group needs. You should be able to build environments where goals can be achieved and collaboration can happen. Lastly, you should be able to design meetings, workshops and set supporting frames.
- Competence You should be able to apply tools, methods and the right skills to facilitate diverse groups. You should be able to set up your own facilitation toolbox to empower yourself and the team you lead. You should also be confident when leading members towards a common goal and manage expectations.
What you'll be doing
- Get the competence Get the tools, methods, and skills to facilitate diverse groups. Learn how to design meetings and workshops, build appropriate environments, set supporting frames, direct prototyping and facilitate long-term processes.
- Get the confidence Deep-dive into managing human behaviors, while constantly testing your learnings. Build your own facilitation toolbox to empower yourself and the team(s) you lead through challenges.
- Get going This course will equip you with tools and give you the opportunity to practice, ensuring that you can take your learnings directly back to your workplace to own, lead and support processes, meetings, and workshops.
- Harness collective intelligence Learn the tools to get the best out of every individual member of a group. Set a foundation for ideation and prototyping and create an inclusive environment.
- Lead and Manage Processes Learn to lead members towards a common goal, while managing expectations.
- Solve Problems Learn how to design workshops and meetings to solve specific problems. Pick the right tools for each process.