Who should attend
Problem solving leaders and facilitators from
- Supply Chain Quality
- Manufacturing Engineering
About the course
How will I benefit?
- Understand the benefit and be capable of implementing a cultural shift from firefighting to prevention in Operations
- Develop a systematic approach to problem solving based on International IAQG standards and benefit from Airbus lessons learnt (known as Practical Problem Solving or PPS)
- Gain deeper understanding of the 9S steps to prevent problems from reoccuring
- Be capable of installing appropriate governance allowing you to create tailored problem resolution action plans
What does the course cover?
- 9S methodology through a real use case
- Each step explained and practiced
- Summary of the Essentials of each step
- Key success factors of each step
- Practical Problem Solving proposed Governance to tackle high volume of issues
Grégoire joined AirBusiness Academy to lead the Lean team and a network of external consultants covering Operating System, Lean, Practical Problem Solving and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis. Previously a manager at Accenture Consulting, Grégoire greatly developed his skills and expertise in Ope...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.