Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Attend this incisive and highly practical two-day course and:
- Know the different stages of the investment cycle and the role that PE & VC plays in funding businesses
- Understand the structure and strategies of PE and VC funds, including fee structures and the roles of different participants
- Have a practical knowledge of every stage of the investment process, from deal origination through to exit
- Be familiar with key terminology specific to the sector
- Understand risks and potential pitfalls associated with specific to different stages in the PE and VC process
How You Will Learn
This course draws on private equity expert Jonathan Harrison's experience and features many practical examples
This course can play a crucial role in making sure that your company is successful in turbulent times and can take advantage of the opportunities lost by others.
- A Brief History
- Market Participants
- Investment Funds
- Investment Strategies Explained and Illustrated
- Investment Origination
- Analysis and Due Diligence
- Understanding and Mitigating Different Types of Risk
- Valuation and Pricing
- Structuring an Investment
- The Approval and Execution Process
- Documenting a Transaction
- Managing the Investment
- Realising the Investment - Exit Strategies
Jonathan Harrison is an investment specialist with over 25 years experience in the institutional fund management and investment banking sectors. His experience spans both public and private equity. Jonathan started his investment career with Ivory & Sime, where he managed equity portfolios fo...
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.