Who should attend
The PRINCE2 Foundation training program is ideal for current or aspiring senior project managers. This certification is particularly applicable for project managers in India, Australia, Europe, and for professionals working on projects in those markets. The course is best suited for project managers, assistant project managers, team leads, project executives, software developers, and any professional aspiring to be a project manager.
There are no prerequisites to apply for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. However, it is recommended that you have at least two years of experience in a project management environment before pursuing this certification.
About the course
This PRINCE2 certification training program is designed to ensure that you pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. This course explores the principles, themes, and processes of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. It validates your working knowledge of the principles, best practices, and processes involved in effective project management.
The PRINCE2® Foundation Certification training is designed to give you a complete understanding of the updated 2017 PRINCE2 framework, which is globally recognized for its practice-driven approach to project management. PRINCE2 is often a prerequisite for many project management roles.
- 2 PRINCE2 Simulation test papers and 7 scenarios
- 156 Lesson-end quizzes and 22 downloadable slides
- 26 Process Templates and 1 Process Model
- 2 Axelos Sample Papers and 1 Exam preparation guide
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam fee included and 24 PDUs offered
- PRINCE2 Methodology
- Principles of PRINCE2
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2
- Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2
- Control and manage business
- PRINCE2 processes
- PRINCE2 themes
- PRINCE2® Foundation 2017
- Lesson 00 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 01 - Introduction to PRINCE2 Methodology
- Lesson 02 - Project Management with PRINCE2
- Lesson 03 - PRINCE2 Principles
- Lesson 04 - Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2
- Lesson 05 - Introduction to PRINCE2 Themes
- Lesson 06 - Business Case Theme
- Lesson 07 - Organization Theme
- Lesson 08 - Quality Theme
- Lesson 09 - Plans Theme
- Lesson 10 - Risk Theme
- Lesson 11 - Change Theme
- Lesson 12 - Progress Theme
- Lesson 13 - Introduction to PRINCE2 Processes
- Lesson 14 - Starting Up a Project Process
- Lesson 15 - Directing a Project Process
- Lesson 16 - Initiating a Project Process
- Lesson 17 - Controlling a Stage Process
- Lesson 18 - Managing Product Delivery Process
- Lesson 19 - Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Lesson 20 - Closing a Project Process
- Lesson 21 - Considerations for Organizational Adoption
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.