Pricing and Revenue Maximization
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Luxembourg School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Pricing is part economics, part psychology—as prices play different, at times even surprising roles in a market. Mastering this blend introduces unexpected opportunities to capture, communicate and even grow value in the eyes of customers. This innovative, pragmatic program pushes well beyond the mechanics of setting a price. While pricing anything certainly involves an element of “running the numbers,” there is much more to cover. We will consider the actions that precede and follow the quest for that “perfect” number. The overarching goal of the course is to equip you with the necessary skills and confidence to design and execute a thoughtful strategy.
- Shape a comprehensive pricing long-term strategy.
- Design a revenue model according to the strategy of the organization.
- Determine the role of costs competitors and customers in setting your price.
- Understand the impact that psychological and sociological factors can have on demand.
- Calculate and sell the unique value of a product or service with confidence.
- Respond intelligently to price competition.
- Design smart sales promotion campaigns that boost sales without eroding brand equity.
Who should attend
This program is designed for senior and mid-level executives in Pricing roles, Marketing departments and Sales team interested in pricing strategies to improve the profits of their company. It should also attract director of small and medium-sized enterprises.
This program is appropriate for diverse industries, including high technology, pharmaceutical, medical, energy, consulting, and investment banking.