Presentation Strategies for Professionals
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
Previously known as "Presentation Strategies for Leaders and Managers"
“Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.” Robert Frost
It is important that today’s leaders, managers and executives project confidence, clarity and authenticity, are able to capture and retain attention and build confidence and motivate.
Be it speaking up or down the corporate ladder or to clients, partners or prospects, communicating and speaking effectively is now an Essential not just an asset.
Make a difference. Have an impact. Be heard and listened to. Present confidently and move others to action.
Benefits to You
- Understand and use the tools of effective communication
- Use strategies that motivate and influence
- Develop a positive delivery style
- Harness your potential, increase your confidence and take control
- Understand the Communication Process
- Develop and Organise Presentation Content
- Be an Objective based presenter
- Balance the Verbal and Non Verbal message
- The 2 Step Preparation process
- Understand the impact of culture on Presentation Effectiveness
- Non Verbal Communication, Kinesics and Paralinguistics
- Audience awareness – tailoring your presentation to your target audience
- Persuade, Convince and Motivate
- Manipulation, use and design of the Visual Component
- Develop your own professional style and work to your strengths
- Deliver with Confidence and Clarity
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done.
Who should attend
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers