Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darla Moore School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn how to research topics and audiences, identify your own natural speaking style and tailor your message for maximum impact. Discover techniques to overcome common fears associated with public speaking, allowing you to present with confidence.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to deliver a well- organized, compelling message with confidence and dynamism
- How to effectively analyze audiences and tailor messages to them
- How to find your natural, comfortable speaking style
- How to think quickly and make unrehearsed presentations
- How to answer questions succinctly and effectively
Trust the experts
Background Brad Stratton has taught professional communication at the University of South Carolina since 1999. Prior to joining the university, Stratton was a freelance writer and consultant to business and government entities. He has written successful grants for nonprofit and government agenci...