Who should attend
- Those giving business presentations to their colleagues and clients
- Those expected to give public presentations and fear doing so
- Senior managers who give presentations at company events
- Sales staff who need to give presentations to prospective clients
About the course
It is essential that professionals can confidently stand up and deliver a message
This short course offers practical proven presentation techniques to help you present a message that really grabs the attention of any sized audience in an engaging and informative style. From design to delivery we will share essential presentation skills relevant to all business situations including: team and management meetings, client presentations, agency pitches, company presentations at industry events or board meetings.
This is a highly interactive and practical course covering a five step presentation process enabling you to craft your own specific presentation, relevant to you and your business. We share key presentation techniques and tips to help you bring your presentation live to an engaged audience, from start to finish covering:
- What do you want your audience to do as a result of this presentation?
- Methods for making your presentation interactive
- How to use technology as a presentation aid
- Beginning and ending in a confident manner
- Audience analysis and setting the purpose for the presentation
- Structuring the subject matter according to the length of the presentation
- Presentation style considerations
- Delivering in a confident manner
- Learn how to structure your presentation in a fluent way
- Identify techniques to harness your nervous energy
- Appeal to the four ways people process information
Your organisation will:
- Benefit from your ability to present in an engaging and informative style
- Gain knowledge on how to deliver presentations that really grab the interest of the audience
- Have a representative who can present professionally and enhance their brand
Roseann Gedye is a sought-after educator and adviser in the areas of communication, leadership, change and motivation. With extensive educational experience, Roseann has written and presented a number of communication programmes in a variety of organisations. She taught the Bachelor of Internati...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.