Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
Today’s presenters are required to be effective, well prepared, focused on getting the points across with no time wasted. This programme is designed for those who want practical training, be they experienced presenters wanting to refresh their skills or those wishing to become a more effective, confident and dynamic presenter.
Benefits to You
This highly practical and learner-centric programme will involve practices directly related to participants’ job and work environments. Participants will develop skills to improve their communication and deliver presentations that are tailored to their audience. This enables their message to be received, understood and remembered for better outcomes.
- Become a more confident presenter
- Have a clearer message through focused preparation
- Become Objective-based, not Subjective-based
- Become a Presenter, not a Speaker
- Be able to talk to and draw your audience in
- Understand and incorporate key components of effective presentations
- Presentation misconceptions and the communicative approach
- Pre-preparation - 3 essentials
- Preparation -The 6 Step Approach and ‘unasked question’ technique
- Audience profiling, industry and cultural expectations
- Non-verbal communication and code
- Delivery and reducing nervousness
- Visual Components and techniques for effective use
- Preparing to Speak
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
David Artlett is a communication skills specialist with more than twenty years experience working as a consultant and trainer with multinational, local and regional companies in the Asia Pacific region. His work has involved him with a wide range of disciplines from airlines to dot-com start ups...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.