Preparing for the pmp Exam – Project Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
Prepare to take and pass the Project Management Professional certification exam. Get an intense review of the material covered in the PMP® examination. Prepare to take the exam with confidence. Learn techniques for taking the exam and review all the critical components of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge©, (latest edition). You should already be familiar with information in the PMBOK and be ready to take practice exam questions.
What You Will Learn
- PMP® exam preparation techniques
- Materials covered in the PMP® exam
- PMBOK® review
How You Will Benefit
- Describe the project-management framework, including the processes within each knowledge area and process group.
- Learn how to apply the project-management framework to situational questions.
- Apply earned-value formulas appropriately and interpret the results.
- Apply Project Management Institute's (PMI) professional-responsibility policies to project scenarios.
- Complete a “day before” ritual to reinforce aspects of training.
- Establish confidence through proven examination practices and maintain through exam day.
- Getting Ready for the Exam
- The PM Framework and Project Management Context
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management and Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management and Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management and Project Integration Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Students are required to bring their PMP® Exam Prep Manual, (latest edition) (supporting all PMP® Exams taken after July 31, 2013), Rita Mulcahy, author, that was provided during the COMP 6340: Project Management: Case Study Workshop course.
- Manual including slides with notes, exercises and project management tools and templates
- Numerous practice questions, followed by a group discussion of right and wrong answers
Who should attend
Any individual desiring to take the PMP® Examination for the PMP® Certification and brings a solid understanding of the PMBOK®, (latest edition).