Who should attend
Any individual desiring to take the PMP® Examination for the PMP® Certification and brings a solid understanding of the PMBOK®, (latest edition).
About the course
Prepare to take and pass the Project Management Professional certification exam. Get an intense review of the material covered in the PMP® examination. Prepare to take the exam with confidence. Learn techniques for taking the exam and review all the critical components of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge©, (latest edition). You should already be familiar with information in the PMBOK and be ready to take practice exam questions.
What You Will Learn
- PMP® exam preparation techniques
- Materials covered in the PMP® exam
- PMBOK® review
How You Will Benefit
- Describe the project-management framework, including the processes within each knowledge area and process group.
- Learn how to apply the project-management framework to situational questions.
- Apply earned-value formulas appropriately and interpret the results.
- Apply Project Management Institute's (PMI) professional-responsibility policies to project scenarios.
- Complete a “day before” ritual to reinforce aspects of training.
- Establish confidence through proven examination practices and maintain through exam day.
- Getting Ready for the Exam
- The PM Framework and Project Management Context
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management and Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management and Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management and Project Integration Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Students are required to bring their PMP® Exam Prep Manual, (latest edition) (supporting all PMP® Exams taken after July 31, 2013), Rita Mulcahy, author, that was provided during the COMP 6340: Project Management: Case Study Workshop course.
- Manual including slides with notes, exercises and project management tools and templates
- Numerous practice questions, followed by a group discussion of right and wrong answers
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.