Who should attend
- HR and labor relations professionals
- Managers and executives working in a union environment
- Attorneys involved in collective bargaining
- Union officials involved in collective bargaining
About the course
Discover the practical steps to prepare for collective bargaining. Participants will analyze the key factors that go into crafting a labor strategy and developing ambitious but realistic goals and objectives. At the end of this course, you will have a step-by-step plan on how to develop your own organization's bargaining goals and objectives.
Key course takeaways
- Develop a labor and bargaining strategy driven by organizational objectives
- Learn a step-by-step methodology for preparation
- Establish bargaining goals and objectives
- Advise organizational leaders on collective bargaining strategy and implementation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.