Predictive Analytics Certificate Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Center for Technology and Management Education.Full disclaimer.
Successful businesses rely on collecting and analyzing data to solve complex problems. The Caltech 5-day Predictive Analytics Certificate Program provides the key knowledge and skills needed to better understand your customers and your processes. Predictive analytics allows you to uncover patterns and trends in your financial, service delivery, and marketing data, to quantitatively make successful business decisions.
The program is taught in an accelerated 5-day format, where participants apply course concepts to business problems faced in their work environment. During this hands-on class, participants apply innovative tools and techniques to complex problems to yield both immediate and long-term benefits. Instructors provide practical guidance and assistance based on their extensive industry experience.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify practical opportunities to apply data mining and predictive analytics to improve business operations
- Collect and organize data from varied and disparate sources to facilitate business forecasting and competitive intelligence
- Identify and evaluate potential drivers of business effectiveness
- Use state-of-the-art tools and methods to extract meaning out of existing corporate data
- Define actionable plans to increase sales, reduce costs, improve customer relations, and avoid or mitigate business risk
- Develop, verify, and validate models for business and industry processes
- Make confident strategic decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Use data to optimize service delivery and product development
- Avoid the bottlenecks, pitfalls, and time-wasters inherent in working with big data
Who should attend
This program is for professionals seeking to optimize business performance in high-tech companies. Applications include business intelligence, data mining/warehousing, service delivery, product development, marketing, and process improvement.