Who should attend
Consultants, Data Scientists, Managers and HR professionals across industries
About the course
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the mental health issues at work, employee wellbeing & happiness and how they can be addressed using some of the recent techniques in HR analytics.
- To discuss the mental health issues at work faced by employees and employers across the diverse levels in an organization
- To analyze the real industry data to predict mental health, wellbeing, happiness and its outcomes at work using some of the contemporary data driven techniques in HR analytics
- To provide insights into the practical inferences of HR analytics for promoting good mental health at workplace
- Common mental health issues and its effects on work
- Relevance of Analytics in Mental Health (MH)
- Using HR Analytics to predict mental health and work-related outcomes
Vaijayanthee is a PhD in Management with a specialisation in Organisational Behaviour from Indian Institute of Technology Madras. Her PhD research has significantly contributed to the area of work-related well-being in the Police Force. Her Post-Graduation (MA Applied Psychology, South Campus) an...
Dr. Aekta Aggarwal is working as a faculty in the area of Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques at IIM Indore. She holds Ph.D. in Mathematics from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and specializes in Applied Mathematics. The core of her Ph.D. work was understanding of mathematica...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.