Predict, Test, Create: Innovating Through the fog
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Learn how to cultivate insight about what is changing in the world and design solutions and strategy to meet emerging needs. This sessions goes beyond the tools for thinking about innovation in the abstract and enables participants to drive better innovation through the fog of uncertainty. We will learn how to integrate the best frameworks from strategy, marketing, design, and successful venture capital firms to lead high-value innovation within the firm. Using cases from participants’ own firms, we will apply the innovation process: identify early indicators of change before one’s competitors; test these assumptions with experiments in product and service innovation; and proactively identify ways to shape change in the larger market.
- How to effectively identify early signs of marketplace change
- Efficiently test one’s understanding of marketplace changes and identify the best ways to respond
- Framework for proactively shaping marketplace trends
- Apply an immediately actionable model for assessing current and future trends in one’s industry, customer base, and competitive landscape, and the implications for one’s organization
- Develop actionable market intelligence and early indicators
- Move to the forefront of the market by running specific market tests within the firm