Practicing Exponential Foresight (Exponential Foundation Series Course 2 of 3)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Singularity University.Full disclaimer.
This hands-on skill-building course will teach practical foresight skills to impact your preferred future. Through examining trends and exploring unknowns, you’ll practice looking at challenges in new ways, and in collaboration with a community of leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs.
What you’ll take away from this course:
- The ability to scan and identify current macro trends.
- An understanding of knowns and unknowns about the future and the ability to choose the right path forward.
- Experience framing new challenges from multiple perspectives, including STEEP lenses.
- New ideas about your preferred future from reflecting on your areas of personal and professional influence and concern.
- The ability to use facts and opinions to create informed predictions about possible futures.
- New methods for designing your preferred future and the ability to tell a compelling story when sharing your vision.