Practical Resilience for Leaders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
Life throws challenges to test us and presents opportunities for us to realise our true potential. Resilience sharpens and focuses our ability to bounce back, steer through adversity and exercise our talents in a meaningful way. Although genetics and environment do have some influence over resilience, studies have shown that resilience can be learnt and practiced by all of us.
In this programme, drawing on the best of sports science, military field, neurobiology, medicine, psychology, and emotional intelligence, you will explore the high road leading to resilient leadership. You will unlock the biological resources of your body, heart, mind and spirit, and build practical resilience competencies to live and work productively without compromising health and happiness. In other words, you will unlock your human potential and performance, sustainably.
Benefits to You
Equip leaders with practical tools and competencies that will maintain or grow their performance levels and personal well-being (physical, emotional and mental). Ultimately, helping them build high performance sustainable teams and organisations.
- Increase pressure tolerance and stress mastery, ensuring that the pace of growth and change generates more optimal stress and less negative stress,
- Improve your physical vitality and long-term recovery capabilities,
- Harness the power of emotions, building trust, fostering collaboration and creativity,
- Develop a focused, constructive and decisive mind
- Physiology: Stress and performance
- Downward spiral and bounce back
- Attention control
- Optimal performance state
- Secure physical energy through lifestyle management
- Optimising Sleep
- Integral daily practice
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Impulse control
- Emotion regulation
- Thinking styles
- Realistic optimism
- Reframing performance
This programme includes a pre and post ‘Resilience Diagnostic’.
Who should attend
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors