Who should attend
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Life throws challenges to test us and presents opportunities for us to realise our true potential. Resilience sharpens and focuses our ability to bounce back, steer through adversity and exercise our talents in a meaningful way. Although genetics and environment do have some influence over resilience, studies have shown that resilience can be learnt and practiced by all of us.
In this programme, drawing on the best of sports science, military field, neurobiology, medicine, psychology, and emotional intelligence, you will explore the high road leading to resilient leadership. You will unlock the biological resources of your body, heart, mind and spirit, and build practical resilience competencies to live and work productively without compromising health and happiness. In other words, you will unlock your human potential and performance, sustainably.
Benefits to You
Equip leaders with practical tools and competencies that will maintain or grow their performance levels and personal well-being (physical, emotional and mental). Ultimately, helping them build high performance sustainable teams and organisations.
- Increase pressure tolerance and stress mastery, ensuring that the pace of growth and change generates more optimal stress and less negative stress,
- Improve your physical vitality and long-term recovery capabilities,
- Harness the power of emotions, building trust, fostering collaboration and creativity,
- Develop a focused, constructive and decisive mind
- Physiology: Stress and performance
- Downward spiral and bounce back
- Attention control
- Optimal performance state
- Secure physical energy through lifestyle management
- Optimising Sleep
- Integral daily practice
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Impulse control
- Emotion regulation
- Thinking styles
- Realistic optimism
- Reframing performance
This programme includes a pre and post ‘Resilience Diagnostic’.
Manish Arneja is passionate about helping leaders build change capacity, resilience, and trust in their organisations. He uses various personal effectiveness, leadership and organisational development approaches to support the leaders and their organisations. Manish has 16 years of experience in...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.