Practical Communicative Business English
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
The best ideas are of no use if they cannot be communicated effectively. That is why good business English is critical at the workplace. But if you are expecting the boring, traditional method of learning grammar, you are in for a surprise.
Benefits to You
- By attending this programme, participants become more confident in crafting their email and in their speaking.
- They understand their personality and learn to adapt their communication style to others.
They have a better understanding in their grammar, thus, conveying clearer ideas at their workplaces.
Understand and use basic grammar effectively
Engaging activities during which you will learn how to communicate and write with good business English
Understand how personality affects communication style
Discover the added advantage you can have at your workplace through the way you write, speak and understand people
Identifying your own strengths and weaknesses in spoken and written business English
Understanding the importance of good business English
- Avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication
- Speak and write in understandable English without translating ideas
A Refresher’s Course on Basic English Grammar
- Use of Articles, Adjectives, Nouns, and Modals
- Use of Tenses
- Use of Indirect Questions and Question Tags
Understanding your and other people’s communication styles
Analysing and correcting errors in spoken and written English through real examples
Applying good business English in speaking, and writing email with various scenarios
Who should attend
(Level 1) Admin & Support
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers