Who should attend
- (Level 1) Admin & Support
- (Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
About the course
The best ideas are of no use if they cannot be communicated effectively. That is why good business English is critical at the workplace. But if you are expecting the boring, traditional method of learning grammar, you are in for a surprise.
Benefits to You
- By attending this programme, participants become more confident in crafting their email and in their speaking.
- They understand their personality and learn to adapt their communication style to others.
- They have a better understanding in their grammar, thus, conveying clearer ideas at their workplaces.
- Understand and use basic grammar effectively
- Engaging activities during which you will learn how to communicate and write with good business English
- Understand how personality affects communication style
- Discover the added advantage you can have at your workplace through the way you write, speak and understand people
- Identifying your own strengths and weaknesses in spoken and written business English
- Understanding the importance of good business English
Avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication
- Speak and write in understandable English without translating ideas
A Refresher's Course on Writing
- Components in sentence construction
- Use of Tenses
- Business Writing Basics
Understanding your and other people’s communication styles
Analysing and correcting errors in spoken and written English through real examples
Applying good business English in speaking, and writing email with various scenarios
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.