Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The programme is for B2B or B2C marketing, communications, product, strategy, market research managers who are responsible for the development and delivery of customer value propositions. It is particularly beneficial to those who are required to transition their organisations away from product-centric/feature led focus to customer value-led and market-focused.
About the course
This course on how to create powerful value propositions will show you how to turn your products and services into a “must-have” for your prospects and customers. We will explain how to construct value propositions that are purely focused on measurable customer outcomes/benefits and how to develop and write a value proposition. Whatever your market sector, and whatever product or service you sell, it’s the power and relevance of your proposition that makes your customer respond or buy.
The creation of superior value propositions will require you to think critically about what you actually offer the market so you can capitalise on driving awareness, consideration and sales conversion.
Through a powerful combination of value proposition practical tools and case studies, you will understand how to differentiate and develop your products for your identified/chosen customer segments. In addition, the programme will discuss effective collaboration between internal business units as well as external partners in the building of value propositions. The programme will also enable delegates to apply their understanding of the subject matter by exercises that will take place throughout the programme.
Commercial and financial perspectives will also be covered to ensure that you understand how to build effective business cases to realise your value propositions as well as post launch into market and this will cover specific KPIs and ROI metrics.
- Define and evaluate customer value propositions in the marketplace
- Transforming your products/services into market-leading value propositions
- Understand the four key methods for customer value proposition creation
- How industry innovation/transformation lead to value proposition opportunities
- Balancing value capture and value creation proposition opportunities
- Measuring effectiveness/performance of compelling customer propositions
- Communicating your value proposition through storytelling/messaging
- Constructing digital media campaigns to drive awareness, consideration and conversion for your value propositions
- Leading cross-industry value proposition B2B and B2C examples
Dr Gopal Kutwaroo is a trainer/consultant and holds over 23 years of senior industry executive experience (VP, Director, CMO at Microsoft, Dell, Siemens, BT, Travelport, Sage, Cisco, Nokia, NCR) and specializes in channel, alliances and partnerships as well as teaching digital, marketing, agile p...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.