Powerful Value Propositions in B2B Markets
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
Discover the DNA of Value Propositions, how to build then use Powerful Value Propositions to make your offer more attractive for buyers, and drive your Go-to-Market in a more coherent and effective way. Is the competition eating your lunch because their Value Proposition is more compelling than yours? How can you create a powerful Value Proposition and present it in an attractive, captivating way to customers? How can you use your Value Proposition to increase your business and make marketing communications and sales more effective and rapid? Powerful Value Propositions are about articulating and delivering the value that the whole organisation offers. It’s more than a simple statement or a proposition. It is a holistic concept which requires the entire organisation to be aligned to and actually deliver what is promised
How will you benefit?
During and following this programme, you will:
- Objective 1: Distinguish between what is a good and what is a bad Value Proposition
- Objective 2: Assess your own existing Value Proposition
- Objective 3: Identify what to improve and how
- Objective 4: Build a powerful and dramatically improved Value Proposition
- Objective 5: Identify actions required to build the value delivery system your organization needs in order to deliver your Value Proposition
- Objective 6: Walk away with a Value Proposition Plan
What will you learn and practice?
There will be some pre-reading and pre-work. Participants will be asked to:
- Read some short articles about Value Propositions
- Think about their own Value Propositions and what / why they would like to change them
- Participants will walk away with their own Value Proposition Plan, which will include actions necessary to ensure that the organisation delivers the value promised
Module 1. What is a Value Proposition (VP)?
- Introductory Discussion (Group Discussion)
Module 2: What is “Value”?
- Understanding customer value
- Mind the gap! Gap between value proposed and delivered
- Points of pain – article (coaching triads to discover Points of Pain in participant’s organizations)
Module 3: Relationship between VP and the rest of the business
- Links to Customers (CVP)
- Links to Strategy and the Value-Delivery system
- Links to Sales (Value Account Plan)
Module 4: The DNA of a VP
Module 5: Understanding what your customer really values
Module 6: Competitors’ VPs —What can we learn?
Module 7: Building your VP (group work) and creation of VP Plan
Module 8: Presentation of groups’ VP followed by coaching
Module 9: Executing the Value Proposition
- Role play exercise and identifying actions needed to implement the VP
Module 10: Completing Your VP Plan
- Key take-aways and Personal Action Planning
Who should attend
If you are a Marketing Manager/Director looking to strengthen your strategy and Go-to-Market with a powerful Value Proposition, this programme is for you. It is valid for both B2B and B2C markets and uses many examples from both situations.