Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
- Inspire, Lead and Sell Your Message with Impact!
This programme delivers learning directly relevant to on-the-job situations that participants face. It focuses on helping participants to clarify their specific messaging needs and applying relevant techniques for impactful presentations.
Benefits to You
Compelling presentations can help increase company revenues by inspiring clients to buy and increase business leads by positioning your product or service to stand out from your competitors’. Powerful presentations also reduce organisational miscommunication and create a positive client experience.
• Improve your ability to identify essential messages and develop compelling presentations that meet audience and business needs
• Apply techniques to manage stage fright and stress prior to and during presentations
• Engage the audience though Accelerated Learning (AL) techniques
• Apply strategies to turn around difficult questions and take control during an emotional hijack
• Presentation styles and adaption strategies
• Personal Impact – Creating impression through verbal, visual and vocal
• Messaging – The ACT Messaging Tool™
• Presentation Structure – The ACT 10 Step Cycle™
• Using visual aids and creating storyboards
• Turning challenges to your advantage
• The power of your voice – voice ‘Airobics’
• Mindfulness techniques for dealing with Stage fright
• Hands on delivery, 'drilled' practice, reviews and personal development plan
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done
Who should attend
(Level 2) Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers