Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executives & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
This programme delivers learning directly relevant to on-the-job situations that participants face. It focuses on helping participants to clarify their specific messaging needs and applying relevant techniques for impactful presentations.
Benefits to You
Compelling presentations can help increase company revenues by inspiring clients to buy and increase business leads by positioning your product or service to stand out from your competitors’. Powerful presentations also reduce organisational miscommunication and create a positive client experience.
- Improve your ability to identify essential messages and develop compelling presentations that meet audience and business needs
- Apply techniques to manage stage fright and stress prior to and during presentations
- Engage the audience though Accelerated Learning (AL) techniques
Apply strategies to turn around difficult questions and take control during an emotional hijack
- Presentation styles and adaption strategies
- Personal Impact – Creating impression through verbal, visual and vocal
- Messaging – The ACT Messaging Tool™
- Presentation Structure – The ACT 10 Step Cycle™
- Using visual aids and creating storyboards
- Turning challenges to your advantage
- The power of your voice – voice ‘Airobics’
- Mindfulness techniques for dealing with Stage fright
- Hands on delivery, 'drilled' practice, reviews and personal development plan
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done
Paula Marcondes is the founder and principal consultant of a consultancy. Ms Marcondes is an insightful and dynamic consultant with 16 years of experience in corporate training and 5 years of experience in the executive coaching arenas conducting needs analysis, programme planning, curriculum dev...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.