Who should attend
The Power in Parity Leadership Program is designed for senior-level executives who want to break down the status quo. Recommended for leadership teams of three or more who want to explore the ways biases impact their organizations.
About the course
Your biases shape every decision your make. From what you eat for breakfast to who you hire, every choice is informed by conscious and unconscious preferences. Our thought-provoking curriculum is designed to help reveal the way unchallenged assumptions impact every aspect of your business culture.
This program is currently being redesigned using the latest research on bias and its impact on organizational performance. We are working with several of our corporate clients to deliver customized versions of the program.
What You’ll Learn
Eller Executive Education’s Power in Parity program is designed to disrupt conventional thinking and promote open mindedness.
- Exponential Leadership: Explore how to harness diversity so your organization can grow beyond your limited view of the world.
- Unseen Barriers and Unconscious Bias: Learn strategies for overcoming the “glass cliff” while shaping practices and policies in the workplace that enhance equanimity.
- Opening Doors for Self and Others: Learn how to apply the best leadership practices of inclusive organizations.
- More than the Sum of Parts: Develop tactics that create a sustainable workplace and personal environment where diversity is valued.
- Power in Parity: Discover how embracing tactics for providing equality opportunities in the workplace can help you build a more stable, successful organization.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.