Who should attend
- Individuals looking for jobs as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager, etc.
- Statisticians aiming to implement their statistics skill to derive business insights
- Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domain Professionals who need extensive business intelligence
What are the prerequisites for taking up this training course?
You don’t need any prior knowledge to benefit from this Power BI training.
About the course
Our Power BI training course lets you master the Microsoft Power BI tool. We provide the best online training classes to help you learn Power BI architecture, Desktop, Service, Mobile Apps, Visualizations, Reports and deriving business insights. As part of this program, you will work on real-world projects. As part of this online classroom training, you will also receive official course material issued by Microsoft for “Analyzing Data with Power BI”.
About Power BI Course
Power BI is a radically new tool in the hands of business enterprises who are overwhelmed with the amount of data at hand and until now did not have a cost-effective tool to extract insights from it. Upon the completion of this course, as a trained professional, you can enter Power BI which is a set of tools and applications that let you extract data from multiple unrelated sources and convert it into neatly managed and coherent set of information, visually appealing insights, interactive data, charts, graphs and reports. Further, you will get official course material issued by Microsoft for “Analyzing Data with Power BI”.
What will you learn in this Power BI training course?
- Get an in-depth understanding of Power BI and how it works in different scenarios
- Three vital components: Desktop, Service and Mobile apps
- Visualize and analyze data and derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
- Create compelling reports and visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
- Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
- Get the work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
- Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database and SQL server analysis tabular data
- Deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
- Work on live projects on Power BI to get hands-on experience
Why should you take up this Power BI training course?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in next 2 years – Gartner.
- 70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions – IBM Survey
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale.com
Today, all business enterprises and departments need extensive business insights, and Power BI puts the power in your hands. You can easily work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph or data visualization of your choice. By deploying Power BI, you get real-time insights and deploy it faster than any other BI tool available in the market. It is open source and highly intuitive and does not need technical knowledge or IT support. This training will prepare you for the top paying jobs in the market and help you grow your career at a rapid pace.
Power BI Certification
This course is designed for clearing the Microsoft 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI exam. You will also receive course completion certificate by Microsoft for “Analyzing Data with Power BI”.
As part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly. At the end of this training program, there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the certification exam and help you score better marks.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Intellipaat certification is well recognized in top MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Wipro, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Tata Communication, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.