Who should attend
Our Postgraduate Award in Strategic Leadership is designed for managers who are looking for fresh ideas and approaches to organisational, collaborative challenges. Join us to enhance your leadership skills, improve your organisation’s current practice, and develop strategy to cope with and implement change.
About the course
Develop your leadership knowledge, enhance your skills, and improve your organisational performance
This programme is designed to challenge you to redefine and develop the scope, breadth and potential of your role. Experiential and practical opportunities will enable you to develop your leadership thinking, behaviours and practice and will give you the skills and confidence to lead in today’s complex business environments.
Studying part-time over a period of eight months, you will work with participants from other organisations and explore leadership, complexity and ambiguity, learning and creativity, and strategic change. You will explore in-depth, cutting-edge methodologies of leadership.
You will research live issues, consider a range of cutting-edge academic theories, and identify the practical application of new approaches in your workplace.
At WBS we challenge our Executive Education participants to question established practices in order to develop innovative strategies and solutions to achieve their personal and organisational objectives.
Benefits for individuals:
- Develop your leadership skills and become more effective with a breadth of knowledge that can be applied immediately within your organisation.
- Become a more effective and dynamic leader by examining your current impact.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills to engage, motivate and develop people within your organisation.
- Learn and network with senior people from a diverse range of organisations.
Benefits for organisations:
- Engage, enhance and retain the leadership capability of your top talent.
- Develop greater internal capability to design and implement transformational business strategies.
- Effectively implement, manage and evaluate successful change programmes.
- Directly apply proven management principles in your organisation and evaluate outcomes.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.